Monday 30 December 2013

M.B. ( Maurizio Bianchi ) - " I.B.M. " - (Murder Release Cassette MR12) 1982

Probably the MB tape I've played the most. A melange of knob twiddled burbling synthesiers, and oscillators that sound like they've been cross bred with a hand wound 78 player. This is the kind of noise you can listen to, without those awful ear piercing squeals; relying on the softer bubbly electronic noises which sit comfortably in the mid-range.If you have tinnitus , like I do after years of noise abuse, then this will be extremely welcome.
A very listenable electronic soup.
(And of course we all know that I.B.M. supplied the Nazi's with office machines that made the solving of the Final Solution more efficient. America's unpunished I.G.Farben. Close the fuckers down)

Track Listing:


A
Untitled

B
Untitled

DOWNLOAD mbibm HERE!

No comments: