Monday 9 December 2013

The Homosexuals – "Venceremos Cassette" (1982)




A collection of tapes put out by Suzy (Bruno’s wife, who joined the band in 1979) and Anton in 1982. The Venceremos Cassette is probably the only official Homosexuals album released in their lifetime. To my hazy knowledge it contains little or no appearence from Jim “Amos” Whelton, and is purely a Bruno Wizard and wife and Anton collaboration. Great ,Classic Homosexuals.
PS this used to be a Gus Coma post,but it got pulled by the DCMA...again! If you want to know where you can hear Gus email me. If you know what I mean?

Track Listing for Venceremos:

1) Airplane
2) (I Know) Who Put the Jung in the Jungle Drums
3) Prestel
4) It’s What’s In It, Isn’t It?
5) Still Living in my Car
6) Adventure Master of the Future
7) Radio Ham Stormy Jam
8) You’re Not Moving the Way You’re Supposed To part 1
9) Mad Bombers of Major Valour
10) Pamela
11) There Are Shy Moons
12) Oh Baby Baby
13) Magic Moments I
14) Magic Moments II
15) Mitsu at the Controls

DOWNLOAD non-mediafire Venceremos HERE!



















































































5 comments:

bil said...

Thanks for the podcast link JZ. You should do a podcast yourself! ;)

Anonymous said...

Erm, every time I download this bugger it's missing chunks, like the file's only 50Mb when it should be 90. I think Mega'z fucking it up

Jonny Zchivago said...

Hang on, I think i've got this on mediafire as well.I'll supply an alternate download.

peter maloney said...

really looking forward to this one..Love the homos...but it seems to be a dead link. I hope there's something you can do jonny..much apreciated..this blog is killing me...man it's SO GOOD...xp

Jonny Zchivago said...

Hi Peter,
re-upping to the reliable Ubuntu One.
I got more Homo's to post too.Should appear in a week or so.