Monday 14 April 2014

Die Tödliche Doris ‎– "Die Über-Doris" (Die Tödliche Doris ‎– DTD 003) 1985

For you Doris completists here's a Nietzschean  monologue/poem/narration with minimal backing, about the fictional Doris; in English(with a slight american accent),and,of course, German. Another bizarre release from the group who always refers to itself in the third person. Normally this is seen as a sign of arrogance; but in this case I assume it is an attempt to separate the art from the artists.

Track Listing:


01. A. Die Über-Doris (in deutscher Sprache)
02. B. The Super-Doris (in englischer Sprache)





DOWNLOAD an Über monologue HERE!

5 comments:

bill said...

If I'm a Doris completist which I suppose I am it's YOU Mr JZ who bear the responsibility. Haha!!!

A. S. said...

Having recently resumed my study of the German language, I'm sure this will come in handy.

"Deutsche Sprache, schwere Sprache," as they say.

Jonny Zchivago said...

Sorry Bill.
In that case you leave me no alternative but to post Liveplaybacks, next! Enjoy, or....!

bill said...

... oh yes. Thanx as ever for everything.

Mark Tunnell said...

[PSST]

I'm not sure if you were using "American" as shorthand for all of North America, but just to clarify, David Steeves [RIP] was Canadian. :)

Mark