Friday 23 August 2019

Captain Beefheart - "Lick My Decals Off, Baby (Outtakes)" (Bootleg) 1970

If you ever wanted a soundtrack for an alternative Karaoki soirée,then this is perfect for you. Nineteen instrumental Beefheart tracks from the 'Lick My Decals Off, Baby' sessions;then beaf(pun intended) it up with the instrumental tracks from the "Trout Mask House Sessions", and you got yerself a swinging avant-blues Karaoki night.......I'm reserving 'Dachau Blues' for my Beefheart Party,hows 'bout yous?

Tracklist:

01-Lick My Decals Off,Baby
02-Doctor Dark
03-I Love You Big Dummy
04-Bellerin' Plain
05-Woe Is Uh Me Bop
06-Japan In A Dishpan
07-Big Toe # 25
08-Petrified Forest
09-The Buggy Boogie-Woogie
10-The Big Dig (The Smithsonian Institute Blues)
11-Space Age Couple
12-Clouds Are Full Of Wine
13-Flash Gordon's Ape
14-Japan In A Dishpan (Take 2)
15-Japan In A Dishpan (Take 4)
16-Japan In A Dishpan (Bass & Drums)
17-Flash Gordon's Ape # 1
18-Flash Gordon's Ape # 2
19-Bellerin' Plain (No Overdub)
20-The Buggy Boogie Woogie (Vocals Only)
21-Well Well Well (Rockette Morton on vocals)

DOWNLOAD your decals off HERE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx a lot!

Unknown said...

Do you have any more Beefheart? I've been obsessed recently and your blog as always has provided me with some great stuff. Thanks anyways

Jonny Zchivago said...

Beefheart, eyah....cause i got more beefheart stuff....of late i am not interested in anything after bluejeans and moonbeams....live stuff is shit by the way?