Friday 25 December 2020

Happy Christmas 2020 - a year of shit.


To jolly you bunch of scroogey bastards up a bit here's the seasonal christmas card as penned by my Daughter Nancy: Shes's looking for somekind of job involving art/animation/giftware/gaming if any of you sad losers are in such area's of gainful employment?I'm sure she won't thank me for inserting her work between a bunch of Jandek albums,but....
Check her Instragram,and leave some positive signal if you like it:

Peace to everyone, even Fat Frank of VOD.

Luv Jay Zee.

6 comments:

/][/ said...

Merry Xmass Holmes.
You are family 4 life.
I love you like cherry blossoms.
I did not know I had a sister!
I'm excited!
Anyways don't kill yourself.



A.T.
Disciple 4 life.

Anonymous said...

Jandek must be very proud of seeing her design posted along his records.
All our wishes for a better year from Argentina.

A-Mfan said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Doesn't feel much like one this year that's for sure. Alk the best and thank you for the great oddities you share here.

Dante D said...

Are kids an extension of ourselves, or utterly alien? Asking for a friend.
Best Wishes for Hogmanay and the Year ahead!

Jonny Zchivago said...

Tell your friend they are perceived as how wz imagine ourselves to be as aliens

Jonny Zchivago said...

@ Andi T my child.... you have moved me close to tears.....i said CLOSE