Monday 23 November 2015

Controlled Bleeding - "Head Chalk"- (Cause And Effect) 1985



Hmmmm American Industrial......not a fan on the whole.....but Controlled Bleeding did do a couple of decent tapes. I wouldn't put this in the 'Decent' category as it sounds for the most part like a movie soundtrack for some shit FX movie, like "Transformers: the movie of the cartoon of the movie of the Kiddies Toy". There are moments of relaxing scraping noise in between the Jean Michel Jarre without fingers moments. Was this supposed to be an attempt to be musical or something,'cus it don't work;but don't let me put you off,decide for yourself......you might like it?

Tracklist:

A1Hidden In The Deep Woods
A2Break (Remix)
A3The Cameroons Revisited
A4Scalp
A5Blank Steps
B1Intro (Space Stool)
B2Laura's Song Fop
B3Thirst Bag / Fat Trade
B4After Rain (Remix)
B5Hosedown
B6Untitled

DOWNLOAD chalky's head HERE!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Christ almighty, you're a complete and utter moron. This blog would be so much better if you'd just post stuff and shut the hell up, since you know approximately nothing. About anything.

Jonny Zchivago said...

Goooood booooy.
You don't have to read it!
Even though you calling me a 'moron' is an oxymoron, and you're obviously some damaged bible belt troll.
Try learning some manners.

Kenny said...

Believe it or not, I heard the first track on this way back around that time, mid to late 80s. I didn't hear who it was and never heard it again. (Drat! No Shazam back then!) But it stuck out in my mind. And after briefly previewing, the rest of the tape sounds better to me than you describe. Your contribution is appreciated more than you might imagine. Oh and, like they say, don't feed the trolls.

Jonny Zchivago said...

Indeed Kenny.I may have been a trifle harsh with my review.Got me on a bad day i suppose,a full moon is shining.
As for feeding Trolls, I did consider no publishing it's comment,but i prefer for it to feel like the dick it is.The next inevitable reply will be deleted I promise.

Anonymous said...

What's fun is that I'm able to acquire so many things I want from this shithole whilst also calling you the world's biggest idiot. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Go on. Delete that one.

Jonny Zchivago said...

Glad to be of service.
ps
you must really hate yourself.

Jonny Zchivago said...

To you know who.....yes it is trolling,and you are a sad little nothing of a troll. I didn't delete your last trollism so everyone can see what a pathetic piece of shit you are......your self proclaimed 'superior' 'intelligence' is severely over exaggerated.

Jonny Zchivago said...

er...you're a Troll,and only a Troll.The stuff is free to everyone you idiot....even Trolls.

Anonymous said...

I would like to rename songs in order to appear like on the tape, Discogs says that there are 11 tracks on the cassette, why here are 12?

Jonny Zchivago said...

I Have absolutly no idea.