Thursday 28 January 2021

Masayuki Takayanagi (高柳), Abe kaoru (阿部), and Hiroshi Yamazaki (山崎) - "Jazzbed (ライヴ・アット・ジャスベッド )" ( Jinya Disc – B-32) 1970/2020


Like Muslimgauze, new Abe Kaoru albums keep croping up on an almost daily basis long after his demise.
How this one has remained unreleased for the past fifty years is remarkable.Left to sleep in its 'Jazzbed' (see what I did?) since september 1970.
This time Abe gets to play backed up by the very able freeform guitar abuse of  Masayuki Takayanagi and very capable jap jazz legend, Hiroshi Yamazaki on the skins.
This is like a proper album rather than some casual jam session.Not too sure the word Casual is a word often used in relation to Kaoru's work,but you know what I mean....'cus I don't!?

Tracklist:

1 Jazzbed 1st (27:47)
2 Jazzbed 2nd (31:12)


9 comments:

JColtrane said...

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

this one's playing in my car at the moment.

John John said...

Yeah, what IS with that? I can't imagine you could flog Bryn's corpse anymore then it has, surprising that Minimal Man's family doesn't do that, considering his brother is a greedy cunt.

Anonymous said...

Penis

rex said...

I think comic book header at the top of your webpage
is speaking about this very music

kevinesse said...

waaaaaaayyyy off stopic:........is you have the st ides mixed tape of commercials by various us hip hop stars, from 90s?.........its reeeeel good and

kevinesse said...

ooops just found it https://mega.co.nz/#!F5ZRmYwB!dM4Vhj4NdMB9YcC-PJtrilx4lXCkA-6Dgve2GZAwipw

Jonny Zchivago said...

Anonymouse...the driving one....I hope you haven't crashed? I'm getting worried.

Anonymous said...

dear me no. this is very pleasant to drive around with. thanks for putting up all this japanese goo.