Saturday 18 January 2014

Tone Set - "Calibrate" ( Pegna Records ‎– PEG1) 1983


Long forgotten minimal synth classic from Arizona! This is just fantastic, full of no-nonsense basslines,taped dialogue, and classic drum machines.......guaranteed MIDI free.

Track Listing:


A1
Life Is Busy 3:58
A2
Living In Another Land 5:53
A3
Slim 4:38
B1
Out Out 3:58
B2
What Good's A Hit Song 3:25
B3
Wigglin Around In Middletown 6:46

Plus 
Bonus tracks:
7 - He's Got a Little Dog
8 - Relax


DOWNLOAD and calibrate HERE!

5 comments:

clayton w s ii said...

This is a fantastic album. Any chance you have access to Cal's Ranch their previous cassette? I seem to have an absurd time tracking that down.

Thanks!

Jonny Zchivago said...

Sorry, I haven't.Looking for that myself.
Keep checking, these things have a habit of turning up.

Anonymous said...


Friggin awesome.

I had the album and made a cassette of it like 30 years ago.
Album is gone and my cassette didnt survive father time.

Huge thanks for posting the mp3's

Anonymous said...

Any chance at flac or ape, thanks...

Jonny Zchivago said...

Yes....

https://mega.nz/file/pMFRGDJL#tm-Amu-OUcAyUrqQRzCT27gujnVprldrpHrNspIOv1I