Sunday 11 June 2017

Prag VEC - "Live in Plymouth 20-02-1979" (Bootleg)


An extremely rare bootleg of Prag VEC in a live situation.
Its an audience recording, but quite good quality.I have no idea if they are supporting a main act or if they are headlining, but its a short set of around twenty minutes, which suggests the former.I suspect its from Magazine's uk tour early in 1979.

Tracklist:

1- Expert
2- Uh Oh Erotic
3- Wolf
4- Toast
5- Bits
6- Ruby
7- Third Person

DOWNLOAD from the place where England kicked out their god-squad from and sowed the seeds of the american taliban that haunts us to this day......i am ,of course, referring to those pilgrim father idiots embarking on the mayflower for the new world, and landed in a place that they called plymouth!!?....at least in 360 years time Prag VEC played a gig in plymouth(UK) to erase this stain?HERE!

7 comments:

GRK. said...

Hey, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Werent the pilgrim fathers a bunch of cryptojews (freemasons)?

Jonny Zchivago said...

Cryptotwats actually.

Exeter said...

WoW!
What a great Post! I love Prag Vec!

Benb Gallaher said...

Johnny!

I am ever amazed at the treasures lurking about on this exceptional site. Thank you so very much. PragVec are [choose any superlative], and I cannot wait to hear this (currently downloading) release.

Much as I love their official releases, their three Peel Sessions are staggeringly good.

Cheers to you!

Benb

Alan L said...

These aee indeed brilliant! I'd never heard the last session, so it was great to hear that.

I'd never heard these live tracks before either. I think the titles of the first are wrong though - I don't know the first one, but it's not "Expert". And track 2 is "The Follower".

I love this site by the way!!

Exeter said...

Thanks for the tip about the Peel sessions Alan L ! I had no idea that there were any!