Tuesday 30 April 2019

Haunted House ‎– "Up In Flames" (Erstwhile Records ‎– erstwhile 002) 1999


Loren Mazzacane Connors wasn't always alone,or in a short lived duo with various scenesters,he was also,occasionally, in a group. Haunted House was the appropriate moniker for LMC's ghostly guitar apparitions, but this time enhanced by some slow motion Psychedelic whig outs. Its kinda like My Bloody Valentine or Loop played at 16 rpm,over the more sublime moments from that This Mortal Coil LP,but improvised.This could have been on Creation Records if they had a less nebulous singer,or a drummer, and the Label owner wasn't such a ginger twat.



DOWNLOAD these haunting tunes HERE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had another one of their's, the title of which escapes me, but one of the songs was Milly's something-or-other, which I quite liked (one of my grandchildren is called Milly). There! That was helpful wasn't it?! Thanks anyway...

Jonny Zchivago said...

Yep, Thats Blue Ghost Blues, which is up next.

A. S. said...

This music healed me. Thank you