Friday 19 January 2018

Mauthausen Orchestra ‎– "Necrofellatio" (Peu Une Étiquette) 1983

The amplified space between radio stations,malfunctioning machinery and a nasty sounding shouty man tell me that its yet another cassette by the Mauthausen Orchestra.
I'd like to think that these 'Power Electronics' tapes all sound different,but I'm sorry to report that they don't.Its that 'Van Morrison Syndrome' again, and to these desensitized ears, good as it is, I found myself stifling a few yawns, then fumbling for my Flock Of Seagulls collection once more.

Tracklist:

Side A (26:38)
Side B (24:12)

DOWNLOAD or go down on the dead HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found your scintillating blog by accident just two days ago. Just recently, due to financial bullshit, I sold my entire record collection to the local record store schlub. I feel so much better now, as so much music that you present here is a fair amount of my all-time favourites!
Bloody great work my Son!

Jonny Zchivago said...

Thats what i'm here for.
To help you recover from being shafted by the man.
Thanks for using the word 'scintillating'......i'm chuffed.