Sunday 18 March 2018

The Work ‎– "See" (Woof Records ‎– WOOF 015) 1992


I thought I'd posted this before,but I hadn't......I checked.
If you click HERE!.....you can find the rest my The Works posts from earlier in Blog-time......eg "Slow Crimes", "I Hate America" single, and 'Live im AJZ'........all rather excellent.
Just listened to it for the first time in years,and its yet another fantastic disjointed masterpiece of rock reinvention.If you like verse chorus verse chorus solo repeat, then don't download this.

Tracklist:

1 Blind 3:00
2 Steam 1:10
3 Eat 5:37
4 Disgrace 1:45
5 Shock 3:27
6 The Rim 4:41
7 Hive 5:32
8 Shine 4:54
9 Tell 3:58
10 Repossession 2:19
11 Warehouse 5:47
12 Pursuit 2:43 (for missing track 12 click here!)


4 comments:

barthrichards said...

Thanks for posting this. Track 12 appears to be missing.

Costanzo said...

Seems as though the rip is missing the last track

Jonny Zchivago said...

Bollocks!!!
i have uploaded the missing track to the Box.....you can download it by clicking the offending track on the track list!!
Apology's.

barthrichards said...

Thanks for uploading that last track. I'm loving all of these albums by The Work that you've posted! Back in the day, I was into all of that RIO stuff (Henry Cow, Art Bears, Skeleton Crew, Aqsak Maboul, Etron Fou Leloublan, Henry Kaiser) but, somehow, I never heard of The Work. Thanks for filling in that hole in my knowledge!