Wednesday 14 January 2015

Twelve Cubic Feet - "Demo Tape" (1983)


And now we bring you the fabled Twelve Cubic Feet "Demo Tape",featuring most of Doof,and Exhibit A,designed to win them some kind of record contract (Shock,horror!); instead it signaled the end of a promising career in the fledgling 'Indie' scene. They could have been contenders,but they had something less important to do.
Die or DIY favourite, Philip Johnson provides 'tapes' on 'Tiptoes' I notice.

DOWNLOAD the mp-cubed files HERE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twelve Cubic Feet only contained half of Doof, as Doof had 2 members.

Jonny Zchivago said...

Well there was P.Johnson,and P Platypus,and there was definitely a female on the Doof 10"er....so that makes at least three members of Doof.

Anonymous said...

No, there were people singing on the record who weren't members of Doof. I am P Platypus, so you ought to trust my memory!

Jonny Zchivago said...

Ah,a clandestine band member! You set me up. Consider your memory trusted. Only two official members of Doof it is.
I hope you've downloaded Philip Johnson's latest album?

Anonymous said...

Hi. No I haven't, as he sent me a copy on CD! Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though.